Loss of carbonation

You say you have two regulators? Set the pressure the same on both regulators and charge both kegs. If you don’t have a pressure gauge to check them. Then switch the kegs if you hear gas going into the suspect keg you may have a bad regulator or gauge.

I’m almost getting to the point a total disassembly is needed… That isn’t right when 4 kegs are bumming out… I wonder if, inside of the gas bottle, a porous medium is in it, and due to some possible hard abuse to the keg could’ve dislodged some causing a piece to plug up your low pressure side… Sneezles61

Me too…almost…

Yea that’s what I’m thinking too…I thought maybe cranking up the pressure would dislodge it. Then one of the low pressure gauges acted weird…needle twitching around between 25-30psi before it settled at 30…so maybe whatever it was went through the system?

I’ll leave it at 30 for a day or 2 and see if my beers begin to carb back up…if not I’ll disassemble everything and check it out.

Just an idea, what if you took the gas end off, cranked up the pressure and give er a couple blast to see if it is plugged ? Blow it into a strainer bag… just in case you find the culprit… I would then venture outside and chastise it, so as not to offend any sensitive ears…:confounded: Sneezles61