Line x pressure

I got a keezer kit for my birthday. It came with double body co2 regulator, 2 kegs one pressure. 4 ways gas distributor 10 lb co2 tank and 4 faucets. That is it. I am wondering what lines to use from distributor to the kegs and keg to faucets. Do i need anything else? How about pressure? My keezer is set to 37 degrees and beer are 1/2 Miller lite 1/4 corona 1/4 Sam Adams Boston lager.
Ps. The system is been build, not ready yet. 4th I intend to brew my own.

3/8 pressure lines and connectors for the kegs. And dump the Miller light and Corona. Once you start brewing you’ll aquire a taste for good beer and won’t want to drink that stuff anymore

3 Likes

As Brew cat sez… Do get the actual anti microbial lines… There are soooo many peeps with ideas about line length that it will boggle yer mind… Mine are 2’ long, pressure is at 9 PSI and pours as I like them… some nice foam on top… I have a 4 way splitter with only 2 taps… the other 2 are for carbing… Which you may find out should you get into home brewing! Sneezles61

1 Like

That’s some birthday present! I use the thick walled liquid lines and mine are about 10 foot each with pouring pressure at 11psi. Get rid of that fizzy golden beer asap and get some home brew flowing through those taps.

1 Like

Thanks brew_cat, that is my goal. But I an a little impatient. While I learn I will keep those( but not for too long) around. Really grateful.

Hello there! Thanks for your input. And rest assured, my goal is to brew my own. I am in the process of learning.

1 Like

Brewmanchu, that is my goal. And thanks for the info. I am in the middle of learning, selecting space, checking temperatures of my basement, deciding the best kit to buy… lot of work…