Kveik Yeast Discussion

I found that info fascinating! I won’t even try pronounce any of those names… Unless of course after a few pints… :grin: Sneezles61

1 Like

hit the speaker button (left side Norwegian) and that’s exactly how I imagine sneezles pronouncing these after a few pints… exactly

1 Like

You should be able to find plenty of native speakers in your neck of the woods!

Definitely some Sven and Ole’s up there.

1 Like

There are many Swede’s and even more Finlanders… Not many Norwegians… Not sure why… Perhaps they stayed in… Norway? :confused: Sneezles61

I would think there’d be a drawl… some slurring… then much laughter! :joy: Sneezles61

1 Like

Bruuu knackerbrod huskadu un pint did watch the blog. Puts sanatising brew kettles. In a different form nice and not so clean

Must be… Danish? :neutral_face:^^^ Sneezles61

This is the kind of fun and informative thread that goes on here. Great place to hang out.

3 Likes

Can’t find any of these yeasts locally. Guess I’ll have to bite the bullet and order some.

edit: oredered Voss and Hornindal from NB.

1 Like

I just picked up the Hornindal here in Brooklyn (they also had Voss) from my LHBS and they served me up a Bierstachel which I’ve never had. That was some great customer service.

My order with Hornindal should be here tomorrow - planning on splitting a batch 3-ways with all three omega Kveik strains this weekend.

2 Likes

I look forward to that report.

Get after it “professor” and please report back to us. :grin:

1 Like

Dang, I hope I don’t actually come across that way…

1 Like

Just that you’re always experimenting. It’s all good.

2 Likes

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

1 Like

Where is the Professor? He’s like a snow storm in the tip of Florida! :smirk: Sneezles61

When I said “professor” I was thinking more of the professor from Gilligan’s island in terms of @porkchop’s tinkering.

1 Like

I has assumed that… some what, but, I was tugging on the professors chain! :sunglasses: Sneezles61