Kit Prices

The Midwest order placed on 6/29 will be delivered today. Kits were shipped from Minneapolis.

About ready to re order the Plinian Legacy all grain. Really just a great productā€¦ maybe not quite as good as sitting in Toronadoā€™s in Haight-Ashbury with a fresh Pliny draft, but damn close.

Iā€™m with Brew Catā€¦ You can do a one kettle BIABā€¦ Then youā€™d be able to up your game a bit more and be creativeā€¦ Sneezles61

Got my kits today and canā€™t wait to make one. Definitely a great deal especially with how much are in them. Iā€™ve never used Belgian candi sugar which is in the lawnmower de saison. Which one are you making first flars?

I may brew up Hankā€™s Hefeweizen of these three. Need to do a Speckled Heifer next from a previous order.

Doesnā€™t Inbev own both of these retail stores? Sneezles61

I believe NB acquired Midwest then A-B Inbev NB so they are one big (very big) happy family.

Thatā€™s what I thought as well. I was once chatting with a rep online and didnā€™t like my response so I opened up a chat on Midwest and it was the same rep. Lol

2 Likes

I had thought the Midwest warehouse was outside of the Minneapolis area. Guess not. Must be one big warehouse now for shipping.

Brew-logisticsā€¦ Sneezles61