Keeler and Dawson

I heard Keeler and Dawson left NB. Is this really true?

I don’t know but they HAVE been awful quiet.

Feel like an Internet creeper but it does look like at least Keeler is taking a bit of a break. Well deserved I’m sure and I doubt it’ll be long before he pops up some place in the ever expanding twin cities beer scene. Best of luck to him.

I swear I ran into Dawson at the My Morning Jacket show in Somerset, WI this summer. But I mistakenly identified him as Keeler, and he denied working for any brew shop in the cities. He claimed to be just some dude from Iowa, but I’m not buying it…

Haha, nice! That show was awesome by the way!

I know Jake left. I don’t know about Michael.

That’s a bummer. No wonder the hitch in the BTV episodes. Is Keeler still involved in a homebrewing related job? He was on the AHA board, so that wouldn’t change, I think. They made a great trio and I looked forward to the BTV episodes every other week or so…

Jake is still on the AHA GC. He’s the chairman. According to his LinkedIn updates, he’s now a consultant.

Both Mike and Jake have moved on from Northern Brewer. They are awesome dudes with awesome skills that will surely come in handy in their future endeavors. As for Brewing TV, Northern Brewer is still putting out episodes. We’re working through some past footage that was never utilized at the time it was shot and then moving on to some good stuff in the future.

Chip
Northern Brewer / Brewing TV

2nd that, they had a great presence bringing a lot information wrapped in excellent humour. Watching just made me start home brewing again after a 20yr break.

I wish them the best of luck…

[quote=“chipaway”]Both Mike and Jake have moved on from Northern Brewer. They are awesome dudes with awesome skills that will surely come in handy in their future endeavors. As for Brewing TV, Northern Brewer is still putting out episodes. We’re working through some past footage that was never utilized at the time it was shot and then moving on to some good stuff in the future.

Chip
Northern Brewer / Brewing TV[/quote]
Bummer to hear. Hope you guys can keep the Brewing TV flame burning!

They probably left because they were upset over the flat rate shipping.

Good luck to all! NB, Chip, Jake and Mike. All great in their own right!

:cheers:

Chip, we are looking to you to pick the flag up and run with it.

[quote=“chipaway”]Both Mike and Jake have moved on from Northern Brewer. They are awesome dudes with awesome skills that will surely come in handy in their future endeavors. As for Brewing TV, Northern Brewer is still putting out episodes. We’re working through some past footage that was never utilized at the time it was shot and then moving on to some good stuff in the future.

Chip
Northern Brewer / Brewing TV[/quote]
That effing sucks, they were the face of BTV and in addition to being cool guys, i really felt like there was something to be learned from them.

I figured something was up when the new episode of Brewing TV didn’t have either of them in the episode. Bummer. Dawson’s sense of humor was great and both of them had a presence that most of the other internet brewing TV show hosts lacked.

Best of luck to both of them in their new jobs. Guess we’ll have to make due with Chip :wink:

But you guys need to get someone with technical knowledge into the mix on Brewing TV too.

I’ll bet people would line up to interview/screen test to be on.

Any idea if they’re still in the beer industry?

Bummer. They had such a good rapport. Chip, it’s all up to you now…

Wow, I’m really bummed about this. I feel like I just lost some of my best brewing buddies. Best of luck to Jake and Michael in all their future endeavors.

At least we still have Chip. BTV wouldn’t be the same if I couldn’t bust out my acoustic and jam along to the soundtrack. :smiley:

This truly bums me out, like others said, I feel like I’ve lost 2 brewing friends.

Best of luck Mike and Jake!

Chip, carry on the torch!