Island open

As of today bonaire open again 85%of people vacinated.

6 Likes

Now to catch up on long awaited mingling… with some brews!!
Sneezles61

1 Like

And the crowd will go wild tonight now bars are open. Guess me maybe doom thinking

1 Like

You can’t live in fear… Faith, the sun will shine tomorrow.
Sneezles61

1 Like

Yea i’d stay in the first week or so and let people get the crazy out of their system. haha

Are they ready for tourists? Dive center open again? Back to work?

No not fear. But now stores open so people can earn some money. Again. But like last time. Hords where gathering dont care about mask social distance. With in two weeks hospitals full. And island lock down mode. We had yesterday as well meeting. Mayby by end of may. Flights from usa will come again. And hotel. Dive shop will reopen. For now me still home

2 Likes

We went to restaurant for the first time in over a year yesterday. Wanted to get out for our anniversary. It was a little more crowded than I expected on a Thursday but it was reasonable and we’ve both been fully vaccinated for a while now so it felt almost normal.

Glad to hear things are opening back up there and you can get back to work soon. Seemed like you were getting a little stir crazy for a minute there! I need my motorcycles, you need to make bubbles!

1 Like

Happy Anniversary to you and your Bride!
Sneezles61

Had a great dive today. After that drink a few beer on the beach. Sounds easy but for four months not allowed to drink in public. So now sort of relaxed. Time.

4 Likes

We are no where near that level on my Island but we are about to pop as well.

3 Likes

Good paradigm Squeegee!
Sneezles61

1 Like