How many of these have you tried

https://poststar.com/lifestyles/food-and-cooking/these-are-the-highest-rated-winter-beers/collection_ff533880-0aec-5efb-bae8-4371fbd52789.html?utm_content=buffer36b8a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=LEEDCC#1

I’ve had Espresso oak aged yeti and Expedition stout. Both are delicious. :innocent:

:beers:
Rad

The first four, and number nine.

I’m sorry to say, not one. :unamused: A couple of local restaurants have decent selections of craft beer so I will be on the lookout. There was a World of Beer down in Key West but it has closed. The spring break crowd drinks Coronas of Natty lights so it was never crowded.

2 4 6. I did had while visiting the usa. Looking forward to be on orlando again the 1 of march. And visit some. Craft bars. O yeah forgot. Reason we go for my grandson birthday.

You’ve been aloof of late… Brewery up and brewing? Sneezles61

Who the hell are u talking to :joy:

1 Like

Wilco… not my imaginary fiend… Sneezles61

I wonder if they are LODO…

Another new tester… Welcome… Any gizmos in the future for brewing beer? Sneezles61

I don’t think I’d click that link…weird post on an old thread usually means spammer

@hd4mark

Spammer. I deleted the account and blocked the IP

2 Likes

Thanks… I’m pretty naive about that stuff… I should quit posting and just read… I’d stay out of harms way… better? Sneezles61

That’d be NO fun… :anguished:

1 Like