How do I?

I used to just click " view my posts" where is that feature ? I’m mostly interested in following my threads. Why is that difficult. And the suggested topics, really ? What is this Netflix?

Click on your icon at the top right of the screen.
Click the “bookmarks” icon
On the left side of the screen will be “Replies” to view your replies, and further down will be “Download My Posts” for filing on your PC.

I am looking for a very simple thing. I want to move from the post I am reading to the next post. How do I do that without going back to the listing again? I used to click on a simple thing called next post. Likely this is operator error, but I can’t seem to figure it out. Any help will be appreciated.

What happened to the quotes ?

Still confused about this format. When I log on there are little numbers next to my avatar. I assumed this ment somebody responded to one of the posts I was following but the posts are high liter and when I go to them there is no new post. Bizarre

I do believe the new format is still a work in progress. One overworked person working with all the nuances.

I agree. Today I had 21 by my name. I thought, “damn! This place exploded!” I soon found out that there must have been a mistake as it soon disappeared.