Hoppy German pale ale

I’m planning to brew another Isolation Pale Ale with available supplies. The brew I pitched yesterday use my last backup package of US-05 and I won’t harvest yeast for another week. A few weeks ago I dumped alot of my yeast bank to start fresh. I have German Ale yeast that I’m sure is still viable. Also I only have German grains left. I can’t call this India Pale Ale right? I’ll be using up the rest of my chinnok and I have some huel melon hops. Going to be interesting

All bets are off during a pandemic. You can call it whatever the hell you want. I’m sure it will be a good beer. I need to get a couple brew days knocked out but I just haven’t been motivated to do so.

1 Like

I know I’m just board so having some throwing it out there. I brewed a batch yesterday it was good therapy. I wasn’t really motivated but I had fun

1 Like

That’s what I keep telling myself…just do it.

2 Likes

Tomorrow’s the day! Supposed to be nice. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Brewing beer that is not destined for a competition is like brewing in the commercial world. Make whatever you want and call it whatever you want! If you make a beer that tastes looks like a stout but call it a Pilsner… and people buy it… It’s a Pilsner! :joy:

5 Likes

I noticed that