Homebrew con competition

Is anyone else submitting any beers for judgement this year through the AHA? Anyone planning on attending homebrew con in Portland this year?

1 Like

The last competition I entered was a county fair… Way before I got the understanding I have now… I received 3rd place out of 2 enteries!! :worried: That was it… I’ve not tried again… Sneezles61

2 Likes

You suck :rofl:

At least they didn’t write that on my comment card… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Sneezles61

Yes, I entered 3 to the NYC site. If they move on to the finals, then of course I’ll be obligated to go to Portland!:wink:

1 Like

Hey jimrmaine what styles are you entering and do you have them already brewed and bottled? I just brewed my first of 2 entries today so they might be a little green but one of them is a witbier so I want it to be as fresh as possible. I will probably brew that one next weekend and bottle it after 2 weeks or so. The drop off dates are until March 31st so there is plenty of time just wondering what your strategy is. This will be my first time entering

1 Like

I also have 3 beers in NYC. I entered a Baltic Porter, Belgian Blond w/spices and an IPA.
Good luck everyone!

Cheers

1 Like

A Vienna lager, an Altbier and a Porter.
The Alt and Vienna are both ready to go, the porter is waiting to be bottled.