Home wine making club

I am wanting to start a home hobbyist wine makers tasting club, and I’m wondering if you have a bulletin board or any other way I could communicate to your customers, and see if there is any interest. I could also have postcard size handouts at the register if that would be a possibility to get the word out to those that share this passion.
I love making wine at home and I have been doing so for a little over a year. I especially like making fruit wines right from our own fruit. I usually make small batches and give it away to family or friends. Oftentimes, my husband and I enjoy our own creations as well. I would like to expand my passion for wine making and tasting with others who share this passion. I would like to start a home wine making club where anyone who loves making wine and meeting new people can become a member. I would love to hear if there are others out there who would be interested in making this idea become a reality. Depending on interest, I will look at different venues that could host these events. These tastings would not be open to the public, it would be open for close family and friends of the individuals making the wines. This would be a great opportunity to taste and share bottles of wine! Please let me know if you can help me get the word out in any way.
Thanks.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Kpatterson, I moved your topic to the winemaking forum. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, we’re an opinionated crew and love to offer suggestions. :innocent: I don’t personally make wine, but I know there are several around that do.

:beers:
Rad

Id love more wine posters as every attempt I’ve made has been subpar

You’ll probably get more attention, like you say, making your own fruit wines rather than kits… Or perhaps, that grabs my attention… ? Sneezles61