High pressure. Cleaner

Saturday. Did some cleaning on the pourch. Did use the power cleaner. Later on did clean. Some beer kegs. Think found a new way of cleaning. Did rinse my kegs with the power cleaner. Way easy. Cleaning this way.

1 Like

I had 9 to clean the other day and used the garden hose with a sprayer on it. It did a good job but I still needed to scrub the with my brush. Power washer it is next time!

Isn’t that how the big guys do it? C.I.P. Clean in place. coupled to a pressure washer…
I don’t mind cleaning the old fashion way…
Snnezles61

1 Like

We use CIP but it’s not a “pressure washer.” It’s a typical centrifugal pump that keeps the solution moving. The key really is the rotation from the spray ball. The rotation creates a shearing force. I’ve even developed these at home for my brewing system as well as my kegs.

1 Like

Be curious to see what’s… What… :nerd_face:
Sneezles61

1 Like

I’m doing some investigating and this is one of the first links I found.:

Clean in Place Spray Ball with 1.5" TC.

1 Like

Did look at it. Nice

This pump is very similar to ours. It has variable frequency drive so you can adjust the flow as you need.

2 Likes

There are some nice Youtube videos out there that show them in action too. I am in the process of renovating a 100 year old builing on our property into garage, storage, and a brew space/mancave. I like the idea of building a pretty much static setup.

1 Like