Happy holidays everyone 2020

To you all. Have a good. Christmas. And happy holidays.

4 Likes

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year and CERTAINLY better than 2020 has been! :innocent:

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

Yes have a Healthy New Year

I’m ready for the new year!
Be safe and healthy!
Sneezles61

Brew on to the new year and a merry Christmas to all of you.

Happy Holidaze! Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmass, etc, etc…

Winter Solstice was cool. 2 of my kids were here but it was too cloudy for us to see the convergence. Welcome back to the new age of Aquarius.

Hope we all have a happier, healthier, more social 2021 after the vaccines are coursing through our veins!

My 2020 was a not a good brewing year. I hope to brew more in '21.

1 Like

Happy Brew Year to all!

@dannyboy58 Caught a cold front just right and got crystal clear skies on the solstice and through my birding telescope got great looks at the convergence, Jupiter’s moons and the ring of Saturn.

2 Likes

Happy Holidays

3 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Lets hope by next Christmas our lives have returned to normal.

1 Like

Tell me you got a picture you can post! :innocent:

:beers:
Rad

This was the exact view we had, although my ham handed attempts to digiscope with an iPhone did not come out quite as well as this, which My wife downloaded off of Facebook. (Full disclosure )

3 Likes

I used to take pictures through binoculars… very tricky to get all things lined up and focused…
Well, looks good regardless… :grin:
Sneezles61

1 Like

Me went out of bed. To see if i could watch it. But no clear sky

1 Like

I really hope so

1 Like

Pretty spectacular! I wish we could have seen it here!

1 Like

If you don’t already have it, try Google sky maps. Pretty cool app to identify objects in the heavens.

1 Like