Happy Fourth of July!

Crack a homebrew or three, launch some fireworks, be safe, enjoy the day and remember. . .

Hope y’all have a great Fourth!

:beers:
Rad

5 Likes

Them damn long haired … wait a minute… It was so hot here… I almost forgot about me own long hair…
Yes… Happy 4th to those of us in the USA!! Be kind to each other… It’ll make the adventure a better one!!! :sunglasses:
Sneezles61

Happy 4th all! Great meme!

Happy Independence Day brothers and sisters!

Hope ya had a good 4 of july

Neighbor two doors own did his annual fireworks show. They actually set up an old pontoon boat out in the bay to launch them. Better than many municipalities do. So we spent the evening in the bedroom, door closed, shades down, TV on as loud as it goes with two terrified dogs. This morning there is cardboard from the mortars all over our lawn, roof and deck. Guess who gets to clean it up.

1 Like

Our dog suffered horribly too… I feel sorry for you guys… Perhaps ask the guy if he’d give you a hand?
Sneezles61

Our new dog didn’t seem to mind the fireworks this year. Of course he’s only 1yo so that could change. But that was a relief from our old dog who suffered tremendously.

1 Like

Unlikely he will stop with their annual fireworks party so no sense pissing him off. One year we simply asked what day he would be doing them so we could be prepared. Never heard a word. He also seems to be over the property line with stuff on both sides so that is the kind of guy we are dealing with. Two doors down so at least that doesn’t affect us.

1 Like