Guessing game

One is the pre pro Pilsner one German Pilsner

5 minutes later. Can you tell which is which

1 Like

5 more minutes has gone by

1 Like

I got nothin’.

I’ii take a shot. One on the left is German. I think maybe very slightly hazier.

1 Like

I’m really surprised one is Pilsner malt with a bit of wheat the other is 6row., Vienna and corn flakes. I would have thought the colors would be different. Not so. One has a tad harsher bitterness

I can see that they are disappearing! :yum:

1 Like

Evaporation ?

1 Like

Windy there?

I’d go Pils right… Pre Pro left… And Ifn I’m wrong… just reverse my choices! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Nope… I’ll stick to my first thought… Now its time to make a fool of me! Sneezles61

Is it a wild guess ?

I’ll give you a hint. Of the two guesses one of you is right

Is this a 50/50? It’ll need to wait til later… Time to rack out… See you in the AM Sneezles61
EDIT: on your bottom picture, the right one looks a bit clearer… Its the pils… Doesnt the modern Pils want to be as clear as possible?

@Rburrelli is correct. I don’t notice the haze except in the picture. I guess that would tell us something if we understood light spectrometry. Not sure what the camera picks up that the naked eye can’t. Curious

1 Like

I’ll do some more research this afternoon

1 Like

Damn… I could fall in a barrel of nipples and come out sucking my thumb…:disappointed: Sneezles61

3 Likes