Gah! Where am I?!?!?

I have always enjoyed the depth you could go into while using the fewest amount of words to respond to brewing questions.

Well thank you, flars, for the butter. :smile: I might be a bit childish at times – okay, a lot of times – but I do appreciate being appreciated. Sigh… you know… some people (like me) do tend to get overly addicted to this interwebs stuff, and we make it our home, and it feels like we’re part of a family. This is why change is so difficult. It feels like the rug got swiped from under. But I’ll be alright, I think. Just took some extra time, and I’m still working on it. Not there yet. Still working on it. But I think we’ll all be alright… as long as folks can put up with occasional whining from old farts like me. I have consciously reduced my whining in recent weeks and hopefully it’s shown.

Don’t know if that’s “fewest words” but it’s me.

We do all need to get over it and move on. I know that. Get with it or get out.

2 Likes

Don’t get out. You are valued.

1 Like

We all have moments. Welcome back

1 Like

I second the plea to keep you around. I still think of your valiant argument against old plastic buckets every time I look at my fermentors. Even if some of the links have vanished, and the new platform is weird, we’re still all brewers helping each other out.

2 Likes

As you know Dave we’ve had a few run-ins with the new forum. Glad to see you hanging around again. As far as your participation, any input is valued.

Don’t worry, seems like @flars as picked up the slack. Heck, I don’t even think he sleeps!

I know NB continues to work on the forum and are receptive to ideas to make it better.

1 Like