The only option I would strongly recommend against would be doing anything to it right now. Even if bubbling in the airlock slows and the krausen falls, yeast can still be working slowly. I would:
1) If you can, take a gravity reading with a hydrometer and record it. Then, after a few days, take another hydrometer reading. If they're the same, the yeast is done.
2) If you have no hydrometer, leave it be in primary for a while. For ale yeasts, with no hydrometer, three weeks is usually a pretty safe amount of time to wait to be sure fermentation is done. Bottle after three weeks.
3) If you want to secondary (you might get clearer beer- depends on who you ask), transfer to secondary when the yeast is done (identical hydrometer readings, or three weeks). Wait for a week or two, then bottle.