Favorite beer

Yea I always enjoy a bitter or an irish red most around mid 50s and warming to room temp.

Yuck… warm and flat… you must be off the trolley.

Go have another ice cold lite lager, you’ll feel better. :smile:

2 Likes

Maybe the new ownership of our host will sell us stickers to put on our bottles that change color at 33 degrees…

1 Like

Love me some pales and ipas most…not huge on lagers…like stouts but too much coffee gets old.

1 Like

It will be forced…

Brew Cat,I think you are experiencing a throw back, with that cask conditioned ale… I really is hard to beat, soft and creamy… Sneezles61

I don’t have a favorite beer that I brew over and over. I like to have a pale ale or ipa going at all times. Been getting into sours a lot and am going to try and keep one on tap all the time.

Yes. Got some awesome pale ales.

I’m pretty partial to ales,stouts of all kinds. I tend to stay away from the lighter beers. Except dunkel. Overall I’ll drink pretty much any beer with a buddy just won’t buy those light ones.

Damn if this isn’t me today. I kegged my bitter a week and change ago, and took today off to do a little trim work in the basement. Figured I’d hook it to a tap for a sample… let’s just leave it at me having at least a few pints over the past few hours. Gotta love a working man’s lunch beer. My dodgy joinery is just as crooked as it is when I’m dead sober.

1 Like

Careful there Uber don’t to want to come up short when you do the finger count

2 Likes

Beer and power tools…what could go wrong?

1 Like

Excellent! Now I’m going to have to work another one into the rotation. That’s my kind of session ale. Not a fan of low gravity IPA, but I could drink a bitter or British pale ale all day long.

Luckily, beer sort of works as its own safety monitor. By the time it matters, I get distracted and move on to more important tasks, like petting my dogs.

3 Likes

Beer and power tools don’t go together. Was working on a project that had hundreds of little pieces a couple of years ago. Was getting tired and thirsty. Had a beer since I was storing the bottles in my work shop. Oops, have to quit working now beer and power tools don’t go together.

3 Likes

Me love my ales. But once start drinking forget the work. Crank up some metal music. And thats it

3 Likes

Our found ESBS (not really an ESB but tasty).
10# 2 row
1# CC 90
.5 CITRA @ 60 and 25
1 oz. @ 10

Very drinkable.

1 Like