Experimental Brewing Episode 48 - A Fool's Quest

https://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast/episode-48-fools-quest

Like the swallows returning to San Juan Capistrano - it’s time for us to return to answering your questions and boy are there a lot and we try and stay on point and not ramble - we try at least! Naturally we have business to conduct as well, but otherwise, we’re making like Jeopardy champions and questioning our answers!

2 Likes

Thats good to tie Jeopardy to brewing… My wife isn’t happy missing that show… Sneezles61

Drew was a one day champ on Jeopardy. Won by answering a question about Tribbles.

1 Like

I have to ask, since you have alot on your plate, do you brew as much?.. Sneezles61

No I don’t. Before I retired I brewed religiously at least once every other week. Since I retired and started writing books, doing 2 podcasts and travelling to speak I’m lucky to get to brew every couple months. Currently I’m out of homebrew. I blew off a book deadline and am taking today to brew. But I’ll pay for it later.

Ouch… The price you have to pay to be you… We look forward to your posting here… Thank you! Sneezles61

I hope I didn’t make it sound like it’s a burden! As retirement goes, this is a great way to spend it! I’m just a LOT busier than I expected to be, but since it’s all about beer it doesn’t suck!

1 Like

Oh heavens, not thought that at all… You know when you’ve broken through the brewing barrier from just making it, to, now you can manipulate it to your taste buds. And thats were my point was going… You’ve got a certain brew that really is satisfying and the only time you can have it is, … when you brew it… We are lucky to have you posting here, and you are lucky that now, 24-7, its all about brewing! Lucky dog!! Sneezles61

1 Like