Experimental Brewing 133 - Dave's Definitely Here, Man

https://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast/episode-133-daves-definitely-here-man

When we asked for listener questions - y’all responded, but one man - Dave Taylor - dropped a mountain of questions on us. He and Denny go way back online with many years of thoughts, conversations and conflicting opinions. So, we sat down with Dave and work through all of his questions in a go!

4 Likes

No wonder why he’s been aloof! :joy: (Ifn wees typing of the same Dave)
Sneezles61

Yep, that’s @dmtaylo2

I wonder if they discussed the “graniness” of Rahr malt? :joy: Guess I’ll have to listen.

3 Likes

At about 1 hour and counting down… malts… I didn’t hear “grain-y” mentioned… :no_mouth:
Good conversation!
Sneezles61

1 Like

It didn’t click for me that it was him until they mentioned the Northern Brewer forum in the intro.

1 Like

I’m going to listen to it on my flight back to VA from Cali.

'Ssup. :slight_smile:

Any troubles with the audio are on my end here in 'Sconsin, not Denny’s or Drew’s fault. My microphone was sounding fuzzy too. I can’t afford the same quality equipment as the celebs. :wink: :wink:

To those of you who listen, I hope you might all learn a little something. And have fun while doing so. Cheers and happy experimenting. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

WHOA!!! Rock star Dave!!
I enjoyed the talk of perceived as opposed to “someone sez” about the grains… I didn’t get to listen to the full session… I’ll finish that later today…
Sneezles61