Easter

Guys what’s your plan for easter. what you are going to brew on Easter any specific flavor?

I’ve not looked at a calendar to see when Easter is… I’m not a faithful follower of “organized religion”… I am not a nay-sayer either…
So now thats out of the way… Ales will be a focus until the pipe line is full so I can settle into another series of Lagers…
Sneezles61

I’ll be having wine in the morning :pray:

3 Likes

Easter is Sunday, April 4th this year. Brewing my hefeweizen within a week or so, might be ready to tap by Easter…

Tap… :joy:… Just finished “Tapping” 500+ maple trees…
Tap! :joy:
Sneezles61

1 Like

Thats impressive

1 Like

Ohh it’s that’s fine.

give me some as Easter gift :smiley:

2 Likes

I just got back from Texas and noticed some sapcicles on our maples. Hard to believe it’s that time of year already.

3 Likes

Brewed my Hefe yesterday, should be good for Easter, although I typically prefer a bloody mary or two with brunch. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

I think my grain and yeast comes today or tomorrow from our host…50/50 pilsner and wheat malt except a dash of melanoidin(3.2%)…Danstar Munich Classic wheat beer yeast.

Looking at my recipes from 2018 and prior, I still always do a 90 minute boil with the Pilsner malt…has that been definitively debunked yet??

Yup.
Sneezles61