Donut beer

@damian_winter someone cashing in on your idea
Dunkin' teams up with brewery for donut-infused beers

Got to love the world of beer.

Seems beer tastes best when it tastes like beer… Although… I am being patient to have Damien take me on a wired tasting trip once this bug is under control… Loopie is close by… He’ll need a visit also!!!
Sneezles61

There are at least two breweries in my area that are brewing with doughnuts. Can’t stand either one. Way too sweet, but there’s something else I don’t like about it. Not sure what, but I’m not going to continue drinking them to find out.

Although i create some wild stuff sometimes. The one important thing is all mine still taste like beer. The special and unconventional ingredients should never take away from that. I love how that article says moves into craft beer history. Like they were the first to every do it. Haha. I guess thats because they are a big company and other breweries thats have done beers like those dont get the recognition because they are small craft breweries

Well I like Harpoon IPA I don’t care much for dunkins donuts or coffee. Harpoon is a indipendent employee owned brewery as far as I know. Just marketing gimmick. I’ll bet Dunkin is behind it. Harpoon probably " sure we’ll take your money"

Harpoon made a coffee porter a year or 2 ago using Dunkin coffee. I’m from New England, so people around here were swooning over the idea. It was not very good. I normally like Harpoon, and their brewery is really fun to visit (especially on St. Patrick’s day), but the Dunkin collab is not my jam. I will hold off on judgement for the donut beer, but I don’t expect much

I agree with a fun to visit brewery they always make the tasting part of the tour a little party.

1 Like

One of my fun things i do. While visit. Europe. Besides concerts. Do brewery tours. Indeed the sample part. The most fun. My son in law. Would like to visit. October fest. Me been there few times. Lots of fun. But one thing. Leave your wife home. They will bitch. About the fact. That you drink to much. And look at the german girls

1 Like

Hey Wilco, do you find any brews that come close to what you remember of the O-fest brews? I WONT be flying over there… so my curiousity of the packaged offerings then in comparison…
Sneezles61

Think the only thing what comes close is a pilsner. I brew. But this whole october fest. Sounds weird. Its not only. About beer. Its the whole thing drink lots of beer hang out with lots of fun people. Must say hate the music

“IT” has a very unique rhythmic beat that keeps my toes tappin’… :beers:
Sneezles61

Lol

Kinda like Polka.

3 Likes

Wait a minute… I think that was what Wilco wasn’t liking… O-fest music… Polka!!! :beers::sunglasses:.
Sneezles61

1 Like

Haha. Indeed polka not my thing. But who cares after. Few. Or more pints. Of. Dortmunder. Everyone gets in da mood.

4 Likes