Don't you hate when

That’s why they make those beer helmets.

1 Like

Well then, I could look at the tall buildings, giving them the once over whilst wandering about… They’d think I was some inspector! :sweat_smile: Sneezles61

1 Like

The geometry took me a second. I thought it was a violation of your rights to ask what is in the paper bag and that’s how people got away with it. Or was it a “stop and frisk”?

1 Like

They saw us pretty clearly drinking but it was a bit of stop and frisk. A bit of a lecture. Also I work in an area where the police make assumptions as to what I’m doing there (I guess I look like I’m out to score something). Since we had put our bottles away by the time they actually were talking with us I think they had already gone as far as they were going to go with just a talk. Since then I have researched that the N Y pd gave out 40k worth of open container tickets at $25 a pop. Apparently mostly to tourists who wont bother to fight the ticket. 2 years ago I got pulled over (can I say that if I’m walking?) because I was smoking a cigarette and they wanted to make sure I was/wasn’t smoking something else. I think it’s just a neighborhood thing.

Our police up here don’t bother you if you behave… Acting out, speeding, or just sitting on a picnic table, wearing some hot pink shorts, no shirt and… well… quite a bit over weight… You’ll get a visit… ( a local guy thats kinda slow… and I feel sorry for him, so I’ll buy him a soda from time to time)…
Is that the moral to the story? Just be nice and you’ll never get noticed? Sneezles61

The brown paper bag, along with one bringing it to their lips/mouth provides reasonable suspicion that a crime is being committed. Couple that along with training and experience and you’ve reached probable cause that the individual is committing an offense. Especially once it is confirmed an alcoholic beverage.

How about the beer can in a McDonalds soda cup trick. I never tried it but there is a local character around that I don’t ever see without the Micky Ds cup and I’m pretty sure it’s not soda.

2 Likes

There are no McDs in the area, you have to walk past 3 breweries, 2 distilleries and a winery before you get to one haha. Maybe an IKEA cup would work as well.

1 Like

Stainless water bottle is classier

1 Like

Stainless howler (32 oz.) or yelper. (16 oz.)!

I wonder if someone makes a hat where you can put your corny keg on each side? No one would detect that, eh? :smirk: Sneezles61

Cat in the Hat style hat

1 Like

Just push a shopping cart along with some blankets on top of the keg for insulation. Run a picnic tap up your sleeve. It’s NYC you’ll blend right in

3 Likes

How about one of these https://thebeerbelly.com/collections/the-beerbelly

1 Like

Hahaha that and a urinary catheter and you’re set

Well, according to the tv commercials there are many choices.

Whats wrong with the wine rack? Wait a minute… this is a G rated conversation… So back to the beer belly… warm beer? Sneezles61

2 Likes

It looks like the BB outside is neoprene. That might keep it cold for a little while. All three sizes of the wine rack look to be the same size. Not that I was looking that close.

1 Like

Probably didn’t show the… difference in sizes… :no_mouth: Sneezles61

https://thispopshop.com/products/portable-stainless-steel-hidden-beer-bottle-cooler?variant=15463397916770&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google%20Shopping

1 Like