Do you listen to music while brewing? If so, what?

I really like their Smash and Ixnay on the Hombre albums. Haven’t listened to much of their newer stuff.

Yeah, I really like the old stuff. Their new album is just awful IMO

I like old stuff, too. Hank, Lefty, Merle and Johnny. But I will mix it up with new stuff like Hank III, Wayne Hancock, Guy Clark and the like on Pandora. It depends on my mood and where I am at in the brew day.

:cheers:

I listen to lots of different music, but for today’s brewsession, it was the Bloodhound Gang… :lol:

My wife has two radios on in the house tuned to NPR mine in the garage is tuned to country.

Anything after Smash is garbage…it’s kinda sad.

I like Rancid, NoFX, Lagwagon, Bad Religion…To Tool, Mastodon, The Mars Volta…to Miles Davis, The Bad Plus, or Buddy Rich…to Rush, Led Zeppelin, and Frank Zappa.

I can never decide.

Cheers Brother! So good right?! Cant get enough.[/quote]

How awesome was Bad As Me? I’m still listening to Glitter and Doom like it just came out.
:cheers: [/quote]

It was rad. I actually didnt know he had a record coming out and my girlfriend brought it to me one day, and I about died. Best girl friend ever.

Glitter and Doom was sick too. He’s doiing an American tour soon I think. I listen to Rain Dogs about every day.

I set up Pandora and put it on Railroad Earth, Yonder Mountain String Band, or the Dubliners. I end up with lots of good pickin n fiddlin across a nice spectrum of artists. Particularly for porch brew sessions, these tunes just seem to fit the mood. Cheers…

Pandora for me too. I am all over with my music, rock of all sorts, metal, ska, old country. NO modern country, NO pop…

I have a 90’s alternative/Grunge station set up on Pandora that I listen to mostly. If not that I’ll put the Black Keys discography on shuffle, and sometimes I’ll hit up some bluegrass on Pandora.

I always mash in to ACDC Thunderstruck to set the tone for the brew day. Then let the pandora playlist run.

Listen to Brewing Network stuff when I brew. Like to get totally immersed in my brew day.

I have my Pandora going or the Metal music station on TV. Slayer, Anthrax, Dream Theater, Metallica, BLS, Racer X, Megadeth, Deftones, In Flames, As I Lay Dieing, Avenged Sevenfold, 5 Finger DP, Viobeat, Pantera, Machine Head, Mastodon, TOOL, Type O Negative, Arch Enemy, etc. You can say I like metal.

I tried that once but found I couldn’t keep track of my brewing session while listening to the podcasters talking about brewing. Ended up tuning the podcast out, which defeated the purpose.

Mono radio tuned to an oldies station. Old-school out in the garage on brew day.
Bottling in the basement, it’s Creedence Clearwater Revival channel on LastFM through my son’s x-box and the surround sound.

I listen to Pandora radio a lot. I like a lot of different stuff from modest mouse to johnny cash and of monsters and men.

Hank III, Acid Bath, Johnny Cash, The Unseen, Misfits, Wayne “the Train” Hancock, Six Feet Under, Bolt Thrower. what ever strikes the mash. err… mood.

Sublime all day

A little Grateful Dead…well, OK, a lot of Grateful Dead

sad day today. RIP jerry.

I too listen to a lot of dead while brewing/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcvng9u7 ... ata_player