Do you have a picture of your pour?

Liking the equipment back there!

Somebody has a vinyl cutter and knows, or is, a graphic designer. Nice logo

1 Like

Pilsner

4 Likes

Nice. I see your tip jar is full.

Yeah people throw in for supplies. Actually often I’ll toss some in myself. Kind of a rainy day fund for brewing materials

1 Like

Not as clear as some of yours… tasty treat right there… That is all Pils malt… Sneezles61
EDIT… Now show a picture of a pour from your local little brew pub…

2 Likes

This is a flight at 1905 Brewing Company in Assumption, IL. They opened in June 2018 and it burned to the ground at the end of February 2019. There were 5 couples who went in together. They brewed great beer and always had a packed house. They did it right, only being open Thursday-Sunday until 10:00. They all took shifts working there and all had other careers and were just devastated. I got to be friends with most of them and got to know very well the 2 of them who brewed. They even hosted hombrewer get-togethers that I really enjoyed. I miss that place very much. We should know soon if 1905 will be back. I sure hope so.

1 Like

Did you use vanilla extract or beans to create the cheese cake effect

Not from a brew pub. This is my latest pale ale. Made with Epiphany craft malt as base and magnum for bittering. Amarillo and cascade also used.

7 Likes

La Petite Orange brewed about 10 months ago. I was sick of it back then but it aged well and the orange now seems balanced.

Edit: You cannot tell but that’s the new World Trade building in the distance

4 Likes

Saison with Brett secondary bottled last summer

2 Likes

NEIPA

6 Likes

Perfect pair

1 Like

NEIPA… Soon…

Well, my Red ale is in the keg… Shook it way too much… nothing but foam in the glass… :disappointed: oh dear… Out of the keezer now to warm up and release those little bubbles… I was in a rush… Sneezles61

Low and slow @sneezles61. Works best EVERY TIME… and you get that CO2 hydration that creates the best head. Low and slow, my friend.

3 Likes

Perfect meal

Not sure where this goes but I guess I might be kind of painting a picture of my pour I guess. Just poured one of my Knot Today IPAs at room temperature (60F). It’s amazing how the flavors and aromas are popping out of this stuff. It has a nice mouthfeel and beautiful hop aroma that I think serving cold minimizes. Very rich feeling as you sip it and a nice bitter pop at the end to complement the CC malt sweetness. I highly recommend you give pouring one of your favorites at room temp a try.

2 Likes

As a bottler I’m often tasting at room temp…

1 Like

Totally agree that beer is better at a warmer temperature. So much more of the subtle flavors come through. I think low to mid 50’s are the best.