Do you have a picture of your pour?

my latest did keg it 10 days ago. Choc vanilla stout. Must say the cocou nibs for 5 days in fermentor gave it a mild choc taste

3 Likes

Stout looks awesome. Marlboros not so.

2 Likes

What’s a pack of smokes cost there?

Marlboro. 7.50. Richmond 6 dollar

My Sour Raspberry Saison

4 Likes

Recipe please

Milkshake IPA during a brew session

4 Likes

Enjoying a beer after a brew day. Thought the lacing was nice or maybe just my mood

1 Like

I’d enjoy that one with you! That handle in the background… You malt mill? ALA Corona? Sneezles61

That’s actually a cork puller next to my pour over coffee flask in front of a wall tap. I know I should clean the bar. I was going for a end of brew day mash up kind of artsy photo

6 Likes

my stout

4 Likes

Starting to build a 5 tap kegurator

3 Likes

Haven’t heard from you for a long time! Good to see you stopped for a visit! I’d enjoy that brew with you too! Sneezles61

Must be some bread if you can use it for weight. I bake bread also and I’ve made some bricks

Thanks, Sneezles. been busy, off and on. Good to see folks are still enjoying swapping beer stuff here.

3 Likes

Here my blundered bock… just coming up for drinking… Needs more time to clear… weighs in at 7.5%… Did I say how tasty it is? And my newly remodeled tap room, new bar top… Its starting feel alot like a pub! Sneezles61

5 Likes

Sour Cranberry Saison just a wee bit left. Figured I’d take a picture before it kicks

5 Likes

I did bottle some

1 Like

I’m thirsty!

2 Likes