Difficult to boil on your electric stove?

What about a second hand grainfather. You can brew in your kitchen. New kind of expensive.

Any 110v system will make for a very long brew day that’s probably why they are not that popular.

And how about the “hot rod”? I’d say a great little gizmo for say a 2-1/2 gallon batch… Look at Brew hardware… If your stuck in a smallish kitchen… Sneezles61

Actually, the Mash & Boil and Robobrew are selling really well - even some brewer’s with a lot more space than me are buying them. The bottom line for me is I live in 854 sq ft, and really don’t need a mini brewery in my own home so 5-6 gallons do the job. As for time, I have it. Always enjoyed the process of homebrewing and while I wait for water to boil – assuming I didn’t program it to heat up – I can putter with something else in the condo. I think I figured out for the brewer like me with very limited space, I could piece together something – such as based on induction – but with these more self contained units, there is a very viable alternative. Of course if one is an inventor/handyman type, it may be more fun to piece together an electric set-up.

Do those turn up much. I’ve been checking my local Craig’s List from time to time.

Sounds like you want it so go for it. Even if you expand would make a nice mash tun.

There is a Grainfather Connect and other brewing equipment for sale in Lacrosse. Doesn’t say if this is 110 volt or 240 volt.

A belated thanks for this. However, out of my price range for now.