Colorado Springs Breweries

I’m visiting Colorado Springs with wife and young kids this week. Is there a brewery you’d recommend that would also be a good dinner place for my family?

I live about 2 hours west of Colorado Springs and have not been to any breweries there recently. If you make it up to Buena Vista I would recommend Eddyline, in Fairplay there is South Park Brewery and in Salida there is Amica’s and Elevation. Many of the small towns in the mountains have a brewery to visit.
Here is a web site that will give you a list of what is in the state, you will have many to pick from.

http://www.coloradobrewerylist.com/

Hope you have a good trip.

When I visited COS regularly, Colorado Mountain Brewery was a favorite, it is up on Interquest, there’s now a second location in the south too. Their theme is “Air Force Academy”

Trinity Brewing is nice too, better for beer, not so much for food. Trinity also has lots of “guest” craft brews on tap too.

The “Airplane Restaurant” is a family destination, but not a brewery. Go once, tell them you want to eat in the plane. Cross it off your bucket list, and don’t go back. Kids love it.

And even though there’s no beer, visit The Garden of the Gods too. It’s amazing. Second only to Pike’s Peak.
Drop a suggestion to change the visitor’s center’s sh*tty cafeteria into “The Beer Garden of the Gods” …