Coast HopArt IPA Clone Help

Northern Brewers, before I get started I just want to give props to this website/forum. I’ve been doing a lot of searching on the web and I keep coming back to this site because I think it’s the best.

Now let’s cut to the case… Right now I’m an extract brewer and getting ready for my second brew. My first was a kit recipe, Munton’s Pale Ale. It’s been a good beer but as I’ve learned it’s more of an English Pale and instead of an IPA. So I’ve been doing a little research, tossing back a few cold ones, trying to see which beer I’d like to get close to or clone. I keep coming back to Coast HopArt IPA. Coast is a small brewery in Charleston, SC so I’m not sure if a lot of you guys have had this one yet but it’s one of my favorites. Doing a search on the site I’ve found this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=95526&p=860772&hilit=hopart+ipa#p860772

This was a guy last year trying to clone HopArt but it’s an All-Grain setup. Can someone help me out here and try and convert this HopArt clone to an Extract brew.

Thanks everybody and cheers…

J Long
Greenville, SC

Coast HopART IPA is one of the best IPA’s I have ever had. Please someone help is clone this American Indian Pale ale at 7.7% ABV medium-body.

Hazy Golden-orange color w lacy head. Aromas of floral, citrusy hops.

Hop oils delivered flavors of grapefruit, citrus peel and woodsy pine. A sweet malt backbone delivers a balance.