Chicago brewpubs

I was hoping for an update on a 2013 thread that was very helpful during my last visit. Hopleaf and Revolution were great. I’ll be staying downtown for the most part but will walk a bit if needed. As well, I need suggestions for a Sunday lunch for myself and two sons (6&11) prior to a home Cubs game. Any feedback on Sheffield’s?
Thank You in Advance

There’s a new brewpub called Corridor on Southport, right off the Brown Line. It’s about a mile from there to Wrigley and a pleasant walk. Corridor is small, though, so it might be tough to get in ahead of a game. Further north on Southport is Cafe Tola, an awesome little empanada stand. There are some other good places along Southport that don’t get as jammed with Cubs fans and I prefer taking the Brown Line for the same reason.

Sheffields barbecue is just okay, IMO, but a good beer list.

Downtown, Rick Bayless just opened a brewpub. Haven’t been yet, but it looks interesting.

Its been a few years but I used to live with in walking distance of Wrigley. When I liked there we would frequent Sheffields often. They used to have a nice outside patio that was nice during the summer. As for a restaurant if ypu are going to eat in the neighborhood give yourself enough time prior to game. Most places can get rather busy on game days.