Can't update my signature

I get a message that my IP address is a spammer, or my ISP is a host for lots of spammers. Not so.

Our spam blocker for the board verifies anything in signatures and will block if it considers it spam or if there are any strange links in it. I’m not saying that there are, but that might be what is catching it. If I had the exact error, I’d be able to tell you more.

Cheers

I am in the same boat and I have no idea why? This is what I am trying to post as a signature:

Denny’s Bourbon Barrel Porter- on tap
Winter Warmer- conditioning
Planned- Munich Helles

It says that my IP address is known for spamming, which I am not sure why, but in any case, what’s the deal?

"Please note that this information may be viewable to other members. Be careful when including any personal details. Any fields marked with a * must be completed.

The value of “Type the middle number please” is incorrect.
Your IP xxx.xx.x has been blocked because it is blacklisted. For details please see http://www.uceprotect.net/en/rblcheck.php?ipr=xxx.xx,x
An entry on the blacklist may have several reasons:

1. You are a well-known spammer.
  2. Last time a well-known spammer was using the dynamic IP address which you got from your ISP (Internet Service Provider), your e-mail address or the username you have choosen.
  3. Your ISP is well-known for a lot of spamming customers and is not fighting against spammers enough."