Bud Light

Got to admit I get a kick out of the Bud Light mead commercials. Especially the one where he’s actually going to drink it but the guy keeps stopping him to “take things in.” Pretty humorous!

4 Likes

I took a gallon of my mead (which got broken before it got in the door but that’s another story) to a NYE party with lots of Bud Light/Bush Light drinkers. I labeled the jug “Dilly-Dilly” Autumnal Mead. I thought it was funny.

1 Like

Were you shown the wine cellar?

3 Likes

Should have been the dungeon of gloom… We’ve a friend… she goes by Dilly… Not impressed at all… She really likes her Miller high life lite too… :dizzy_face: Sneezles61

1 Like

In the Bud Lights for everyone the mead guy refers to mead as being nicely malty

1 Like

Maybe the bees fed on barley flower nectar? hahaha

1 Like

I just go blank when those commercials come on… Wheres Frankie and Louie? Sneezles61

It’s a braggot which can still be called Mead. I’ve had a braggot with Bret. It had a magnificent after essence

1 Like

On another note my wife is obsessed with that Fansville Dr pepper commercial. Who stole the college football trophy. She can’t wait to find out how it ends

1 Like

smart marketing when you can hook someone on the story. The real question is does she drink Dr Pepper?

1 Like

No so I guess for an advertisement it’s not working except maybe on soda drinkers

:disappointed: Sneezles61

1 Like

I didn’t get to see the final conclusion of that story. What happened?!?!

Les Miles the store clerk. Personally I liked the one where the Refs move next door

2 Likes

Wasn’t Les Miles watering the field with Mexican beer in another ad? (then spraying it in his mouth)