Brewing and Football

I’m with you on that one. Smokescreen. You

I think the Jax looked very hungry for a win… IF they take out Pats, will Brady retire and promote his life style book? Sneezles61

Oh all these Pats bashers…yes it won’t be long before the team goes into rebuild mode without Brady , mcdaniels or Patricia and prob belichick … I feel like if somehow they go all the way this year then some may choose to go out on a high note. But that’s just my feeling and no one is waving millions under my nose to stay. I think they will have a very tough time with the Vikings if it gets that far.

1 Like

How’s your hand? :joy:

The Vikes can keep the east coast style game in check… Its the west coast style we just can’t cover… Thats what seems to get em, especially with someone like Brady whistling that ball around… Sneezles61

My hand is questionable… But I can drink with either hand so all is well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OK… Brews, check, Pretzels, check, sausages, check, cheeses, check, crackers, check… Let the games… BEGIN!! :grinning: First game, I’m looking for Jax, can you guess the second one? hhhmmm? Sneezles61

GO VIKES! :football:

1 Like

Yup, jax is looking good. Pats are doing their typical lackluster first half play…but they may lose too much ground to catch up if they don’t get it together.

Wow

:disappointed: Sneezles61

Could be worse. You could be a Lions fan.

No actually it’s easier not getting close.

1 Like

We all know or should know a team is more than a QB. Beware the team who is told they can’t win because they lost their star quarterback

I suppose, frees up Sundays.

1 Like

So does the end of the season… Lets just face it… The Vi-Queens just didn’t show up… again…Sneezles61

Sounds like your not surprised.

My Condolences…my brother is a die-hard Vikings fan. He’s probably in mourning. I have family in Bloomington, Mn.

This is the 6th time, in a row, going to NFC championship and losing… Disappointed, yes… Surprised, no… Well calloused feelings… :sunglasses: The sunglasses hides the pain… Sneezles61

I was baffled by the Vikings, Eagles game, I was disappointed by the Pats, Jags game. I just hope Nick Foles can play that way against the Pats. He’s going to have to be better than perfect.

:beers:
Rad