Brewing and Football

Jags looked tough and I would love to see them beat the Patsies. Being a Giants fan no real love for the Eagles. If my team was in I’d want the Pats again.

Sad part, only 3 games left… Then what? Baseball? Racing? Olympics is fun to watch… not much to drink beer to though… February is garden planning month up here… Sneezles61

I don’t watch alot of basketball but do get into March madness

1 Like

I do most of my drinking during curling.

3 Likes

Boy what a pathetic defensive effort from my Steelers. Offense played phenomenally, but in the end, it wasn’t enough to overcome two turnovers and horrible coaching. :rolling_eyes: We ran 42 points on the best defense in the league, I truly hope they can shut down the Pats.

:beers:
Rad

The play calling was questionable

Toss play on 4th and 1, what a joke? The onside decision was horrible with over 2 minutes and 2 timeouts even though the D wasn’t playing well at all. I had to go to work after the game so I couldn’t indulge in any homebrew, glad I couldn’t as it turned out. Vikes game was wildest endings I’ve ever seen. Rooting for them all the way now!

Ahhh, curling what? :smirk: Sneezles61

You always see the other teams doing all those fancy pants ending… never has the vikings had one of them… never… So now we’ve got one in a row!! Sneezles61

What do you think about this Shurmer talk. Don’t know much about him.

Haven’t heard anything… Maybe they are keeping secrets over here… I’m going to look and see. Sneezles61

OK, So Bears are eyeing up Pat, and if I read the article right, they’re not the only ones too… Somewhere through the article/feedback there was " how could anyone think Pat is a good coach, with a losing record with the browns?" Then a reply, Billicheck was fired from them!! Imagine… Sneezles61

Heard he’s coming to the Giants.

http://www.nydailynews.com/amp/sports/football/giants/pat-shurmur-learn-failures-browns-head-coach-article-1.3758621?__twitter_impression=true Sam Darnold would be nice. I’ll drink a couple home brews watching the draft. Shurmer will have his hands full with reining in the locker room and handling the NY media. I think he’ll get some respect for how he handled Keenan

Apparently no hockey fans in this group… go Penguins! Plenty of games to watch.

Not really… see, no-one has explained all the stuff they keep blowing the whistle for… :disappointed: Sneezles61

Go Pens although they stink at the moment. Things always seem to turn around after all star break!

Used to go to whaler games alot never followed the NHL after they moved and changed to the hurricanes. Went to some Ranger games but pain going into NYC. There was some talk of the Islanders coming to CT but that’s off the table. We have the Sound Tigers. ECAC hockey is big here. I’ve gone to alot of Quinnipiac games. I would probably go to more games if my son lived nearby. To get back to football and beer. You guys probably don’t remember when Robert Kraft had a deal already signed with CT to move the Patriots to Hartford then he stiffed us apparently had some back out clause. Never rooted for NE after that and never will as long as Kraft owns them.

I just couldn’t resist linking this here. :joy:

:beers:
Rad

That whole hand injury is a ruse. Don’t buy it just trying to get an advantage.