Brewing and Football

The lounge is cool and all but I’ve always enjoyed the neighborhood joints never know who’s gonna show up

The good news (if there is any) is that we should have won the game and the Pats are beatable. We also didn’t have Macdonald, Hayden, or AB, let alone Shazier.

:beers:
Rad

Of course their beatable but all season they have been getting help. Hey I get it the NFL needs the pats love or hate them it puts butts on the couch

Looks like a rumble in the NFC south

Pittsburgh Dad reacts to Patriots

Sorry for posting a video link, but this perfectly sums up a die hard Pittsburgh fan and made me laugh a lot. :joy:

:beers:
Rad

2 Likes

That was a great video!

Gotta love Pittsburgh Dad, his vids are usually spot on!

I just read that Bradys voodoo doctor is banned from team access. This may be the break we are hoping for.

Can you believe it another reversed call in favor of the Patriots. This is sickening it’s so obvious the fix is in and everyone knows it.

How many is that this year now? Kraft and Goodell must be really good friends if u know what i mean

Exciting finish for Bills fans. Thought the Ravens where a lock.

Brewed 2 beers yesterday watching the games Dawgs Sooners game was highly entertaining. Clemson Alabama not so much except watching Payne. Now I know Alabama is dominating in the playoffs but winning your division should get you in not someone sitting in an office. The same with rulings on the field. Looking forward to next week

Dawgs game was a doozy but Clemmy let me down. Guess I’ll be rooting for Georgia although I don’t really care at all. Always nice to see some new faces in the mix

Yes, playoffs are great to watch… unfortunately, I was only able glimpse from time to time… #4 against #2? Next week? I saw some of the worst booboo’s … Punt hitting that guy, and was it OU(?) recovering? Like I said, too busy and couldn’t watch…:disappointed_relieved: Sneezles61

I now know why its so cold out… Vikings are going to the Super bowl! :joy: Sneezles61

So hells freezing over?

1 Like

No, that would be when the Lions get there. Probably just getting chilly for the Vikes. :laughing:

1 Like

Yup… Wait a minute… now its going to warm up… oh geez :disappointed: Sneezles61

1 Like

Big game tonight. No skin in the game but I’ll be rooting for Georgia. Transferred my 7day pale ale today

1 Like

And how was the sample? I’m not sure to to root for, I just enjoy the intensity they play at… Sneezles61