Brewing and Football

Its a wrap!!
Now what? :confused:
Sneezles61

:cry:
Of course the Bengals lost, three of the best Super Bowls in the last 42 years but always the bridesmaid.

Good game, entertaining 1/2 time show. I thought the save the world for baby me to destroy was clever.

I am also going to say, its the official end of junk food eating… Til next season…
It sure seems the abundance of eating starts about Thanksgiving… Then on to Christmas… well, then there are playoffs… and the pinnacle… SUPERBOWL!!!
We put a bunch of the munchies out back for the crows… They aren’t too interested in that either… Well…
Sneezles61

big increase in Super bowl viewership this year could be Snoop Dog playing or Tom Brady not playing

2 Likes

Was a great day! Golf was great, although I didn’t get to watch the end because of the game. The game was great as well!

Was about to ask… where are you hanging?.. Then the light bulb light up… :sunglasses:
Sneezles61
Edit: Yeah… not having the usual suspects WAS refreshing!

We watched the Puppy Bowl for a while until it got a little old. I got a kick (pun intended) out of the “Lombarky trophy”.

1 Like

always sad when the football season ends guess we will have to catch up on the Marvel Universe and the Fast and the Furious has got our attention lately

1 Like

The John Wick films are entertaining….also Reacher on prime video.

1 Like

Trying to make some time to brew… I never thought I’d have so little time in the after work life…
Sneezles61

1 Like

Season starts soon and Im having trouble getting managers for my fantasy league anyone interested. Not sure if we can do $$ but planning on some friendly side betting with some of the people I know. Need enough people to make it interesting. Let me know I’ll send you the link. I haven’t opened it to yhe general public yet

When are you planning your draft? May be interested depending on schedule. :innocent:

:beers:
Rad

Tuesday at 8

Finally here! College football in full swing now, Big Ten games Thursday and last night. And of course number two versus number five today at 7:30 PM. Go Buckeyes! :grin:

The Williams RB is a powerful contender!
Sneezles61

A beast. Great runs on that drive.

I like a hard fought game like this… and no one got all poopy paws about the game… just play!
Sneezles61

1 Like

Both teams played really good defense, Ohio State was terrible on defense last year and cleaned house… … so far so good

1 Like

Sorry I missed that one souned like a great season opener