Brewing and Football

Disrupt traffic to Canada, no problem. Disrupt traffic to the Super Bowl, never happen :laughing:

1 Like

I’ll be rooting fer the Rams also… Its all about the animals… eh?
I haven’t followed the news about these truckers… Have the too much time on their hands?
Sneezles61

Rams are the favorite I would imagine, anyone know the pt spread?

Spread is 3-5 Rams. This is one of those Super Bowls I really don’t have a favorite. Sure we will watch, eat pizza & wings and have a few because, well it’s the Super Bowl. Will have to change the channel for half time though.

Well it should be a good game and I’ll watch 1/2 time of course

the half time show is like a cage fight. You have 15 minuets to make or break your carer. I know alot of people started respecting lady gagga after her epic performance. Now im not a gaga fan but got to admit her popularity soared after that show

1 Like

I was thoroughly impressed by Prince when he played… He is one talented guitar player… or should I say Musician… RIP…
I just cant seem to find much of interest in the newer style of music… I’m going to be a die hard guitar based music fan… Did I mention… Go Rams!!?
Sneezles61

Go Bengals! :grin:
I think it comes down to the Rams top-notch defensive line versus the somewhat porous Bengals offensive line. Joey burrow takes a lot of sacks and has to run for his life a lot, if their O-line can hold they have a good chance.

1 Like

More than anything… Just a good fought game… Joey will be fun to watch in the up coming seasons…
Sneezles61

Damn I want to root for Stafford but can’t stand OBJ.

Going to a Super Bowl party which is outdoors, definitely a concession to the pandemic. Temperatures here tonight are in the 60s so, we’re lucky.

1 Like

Crockpot has beans and mini wieners cooking… Also a couple of pizza’s… some ice cold brews… A couple of peeps may come over… if not… it’ll all be good too!
Listening to Trampled By Turtles as we are doing some minor cleaning/prepping…
I’m ready!!
Sneezles61

1 Like

Enjoy, just the wife and me on the couch. Going classic today. Pizza and wings 2❤️ clone on tap

2 Likes

Be just the two of us, maybe the next door neighbors. Had wings from Publix @voodoo_donut will know about them, last night for the Virginia Tech bashing of my SU Orange so tonight it will be pizza for the Super Bowl. We usually get a store bought, ready to cook and add stuff but tonight we are trying one of those Boboli shells and add all the stuff. Oh and I have the NB Brickwarmer kit beer on tap.

Game wise I still don’t care much who wins but Rams score ending in 9 and Bengals ending in 8 would be nice for any 1/4 if you know what I mean :grin:

2 Likes

:rofl:I am literally in Publix parking lot in Cocoa Beach, waiting for my wife to bring out wings for tonight’s party!

1 Like

I missed the fly over… getting an ice cold brew… Geez, the arms on the Rock… May need to switch to my winter leotards (long underwear)…
Sneezles61

Perhaps only I… don’t understand that style off music… cant understand what they are saying… BUT… do know what a silent moment means…
Sneezles61

Will that make your arms bigger?

1 Like

:joy:… Maybe… stuffing all this junk food in my pie hole…
Sneezles61

1 Like

Oh geez, Gwyneth takes a bite of the candle and goes, “mmm”

1 Like