Brewing and Football

I was setting up for my tradeshow last Saturday with my Buckeye graduate coworker, his wife stopped texting him so he assumed it wasn’t going well so he didn’t bother trying to watch second half in adjacent booth that had it on TV. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I took third in week one of my fantasy, so that’s a pretty decent start. I was pleasantly surprised that my Stillers got pas the Bills last week, will see how tomorrow goes. I"ll have the game on the ipad in the garage while brewing. :sunglasses:

:beers:
Rad

I drafted Naji Harris so im rooting for the Steelers as well

1 Like

Buckeyes win against perennial powerhouse Tulsa, :joy:

Way too close until the fourth quarter.,seriously flawed team …. But they’re young and working on it.

Alabama/Florida was a fun watch. Got into a 9% cider i made last season so slept through some of it

3 Likes

Welp, that didn’t go as I expected, pretty much opposite, figured we’d lose to Bills and beat the Raiders. Ah well, sipped on a 9.5% Boysenberry and Black Currant Berliner Weisse through the second half so that at least numbed the pain a bit. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Rad

2 Likes

Well I’ll be… my Queens don’t look too bad… right now anyways…
Sneezles61

Naji got me some pts but i also have Henry who dropped the hammer this week.

I can not believe it… 2 seconds left… Kicker needs to put it through… at 37 yards for a win… :disappointed: Well, theres next week… 4 points left laying on the field…
Sneezles61

Well, our kicker left 3 points laying on the field earlier… But then pulled it off at the last couple of seconds! Unlike our friends to the east of us… Packers are goin to be pissy ifn they loose…
Sneezles61

Caught the end of the Packers/Bungals game, 5 missed FG’s in a row! :joy: At least my Stillers pulled out the win! :sunglasses:

Rad

1 Like

Anyone look at the college rankings this morning? OSU just one behind Alabama. :thinking:

I know rite? Very young team with a bunch of true freshman playing, they’re starting to believe. Echoes of the 2014 team.

How has the collegiate resolved the players/students compensation business?
Sneezles61

Also helps that Alabama dropped 5 places

Alabama was the first number1 team to lose to unranked team since 2008 US C losing to Oregon state.

And Oregon got spanked last week. Crazy season

I think they can get perks now

1 Like

Wow Cincy up to 3 and making a push for the playoffs.

1 Like

Georgia seems to have the inside track now, but they’ll have to go through Alabama in the SEC championship game. Unless Alabama stumbles again, LOL, unlikely.

TBx2 on Thursday night football. Bucs up 14-7 over Philly.