Brewing and Football

Some of the recent better SB adds: Best Super Bowl Commercials - Bing video

Commercials… They just don’t capture my attention like the Franky & Louie ones… Well, frogs too…
Is it just me, seems the half hour shows now take an hour due to commercials? and if that aint enough, the “big shooters” now are riddled with infomercials…
How do I know? Wife is a TV watcher… sits on her peddling gizmo… Peddles whilst watching…
She’s glad football is over… she’ll own the control… 100%!! :joy:
Sneezles61

1 Like

Alright, the last big dance… Its suppose to be -30 here… thats cold… I doubt I’ll grill out of doors… Maybe Chilli over
Frito’s…
Sneezles61

1 Like

:flushed:I concur. -30 is indeed cold. I’ve been in -26* here in Ohio in 1989, and -23* in your backyard there in Meadowlands MN in 2009. Stay warm and safe.

1 Like

It’s 37* here this morning with 20mph winds… pretty cool for us …so it’s 67* degrees colder where you are!
Btw How cold did it get in Duluth?

Ive been trying to figure out why i can’t keep track of the days of the week. Then i realize football season is done. OK when the Super Bowl is on I’ll know its Sunday

1 Like

This AM its in the teens… After tomorrow we get highs below zero for a few days…Looks as though Sunday is the coldest… about -30… In about a week back up to the teens…
I don’t expect my BIL to show up Sunday for the game… It’ll just be the wife, cat and I watching… Then it looks like my appointment book is cleared up until beginning in August!! Pre-season!!
Sneezles61

1 Like

Looking for the Super Bowl pregame but can only found some Tom Brady soap opera

1 Like

That was not the game I was expecting at all. I figured it would have been a great game, but it was extremely one-sided.

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

Not only that Rad, but I ate soooo much salty junk food, I didn’t hardly sleep last night… I see a long nap in my future today…
Well, now nothing until August… Lonely Sundays… sitting… staring at a blank TV… wishing for just one more game… maybe.
I did NOT care for half time music… I didn’t get what the hype is all about… Perhaps the face of Foot Ball is changing…
Sneezles61

1 Like

I actually liked the half time show. Not my type of music but the show was interesting. A little Micheal Jackson vibe. Not a huge fan but he could put on a show

When there is music… I like to see guitars and the likes of a band, for half time.
But then, guitar sales are falling… so my genre may be dying a slow death… :confused:
Sneezles61

Same here, the “Weekend” was lost on me…although I’m probably not his demographic. Creepy looking masks, reminded me of the Wall by Pink Floyd( without the good music).

Thats what my wife said… I thought it was underwear!! :joy:
Sneezles61

2 Likes

I thought the half time show was sponsored by Fruit of the Loom :grin:

Had it muted, turned the sound on for about 20 seconds. That was enough.

3 Likes

Yeah, it looked on paper like a classic…Really the difference was the Buc’s defense, they played lights out. Made the GOAT’s job much easier.

I’ll refer you guys to the old farts post

3 Likes

The gal that played America the beautiful on the silver Strat was very good! I enjoyed her blues rendition… Maybe should’ve had a shirt with a wee bit taller neck line…
Sneezles61

Uh oh… I see JJ Watts left the Texans… heading to Tampa Bay? Just wondering out loud… :confused:
Sneezles61