Brewing and Football

There is a reason I only own defensive jerseys. :smiling_imp: STRONG tradition around here.

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

OLD school. Lambert was probably the best linebacker of the era…and born in Ohio, too. Fun fact, he was a college teammate of Nick Saban.

1 Like

Snow flurries at Lambeau. Good game shaping up.

I’ll watch on my phone

It’s on Fox, 16-10 Pack

Yes i have the Fox app so i can watch the games as long as my battery holds up. Forgot my charger

I can not watch the next one… I’m so mad… I could squish a grape with me butt cheeks!!! :rage:
Sneezles61… composed now…

No local feed!

The very tall trees around us won’t let a signal in… Its just been since Christmas time the cable provider doesn’t send us that channel… something about they want too much money… but our rate goes up every other month…
Sneezles61

1 Like

I feel your pain. In our case the transmission tower is too far away and it is very flat so no hilltop to put it on. That fight between the network and local affiliate is getting to be common. “You don’t pay us enough”, “we pay too much already” and the people suffer.

1 Like

You can get cable internet without cable TV package. Then you can get YouTube TV or Hulo and others may not be cheaper but you can choose what you want. I don’t know if you have DSL available there thats what i use its cheaper than cable internet and around here the cable goes out but not the DSL

1 Like

I’ll do some looking! Thank you…
Sneezles61

Brady/Brees III goes to Tom Brady, setting up Brady/Rodgers at Lambeau.

Im rooting for the Bills now. Bills vs Brady in the SB would be cool. Wife roots for Rodgers and Mahomes ( don’t ask) so that would be fun to see her have to choose

The only reason I’ll root for Packers is because they are in our division… (crazy word to use there)
sneezles61

Sad day Budweiser announcement they will no run a Bud add during the Super Bowl. Thats crazy. Mahomes vs Brady ? Plenty people will tune in for that

1 Like

No beer commercial for a beer ball day? Perhaps the Indie breweries could pool their resources and make a showing? Put a big lump in Buds throat for a no-show!
Brady say anything about last game? Any?
Sneezles61

Probably only drug companies can afford the advertisement time.

1 Like

Honestly, I’ve been mostly disappointed in the ads for at least the past few years. It’s been a while since I had a good belly laugh at a Super Bowl ad.

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

Whatever happened to the Masterlock adds?

I’ll show myself out now.

1 Like