Brewing and Football

Yeah watching that play in slow motion, getting speared in the kidney/ribs, truly amazing that he came out and actually played well.

Hopefully it doesn’t affect next week

1 Like

This NFL playoff scenarios are to complicated especially with the expanded format. All’s I no is the NFC East is up for grabs. I know what the Giants and Washington need to do at least

Is today day or tomorrow the last for NFL regular season?
Sneezles61

Today

The Vikes most definitely paid for the refs…
Sneezles61

Philly deliberately spiking the game

That was a disgrace Washington didn’t even look happy they won. I think they felt embarrassed for the Philly players. Philly was playing to win and Pederson pulls the rug out

Home brew drinking playoff football watching thats what I’ll be doing the next three days. I’ll throw in a brewing session Monday before the college championship to boot

1 Like

Browns-Steelers should be a good ol’ AFC central war. Sunday nite I think.

Well, our cable provider doesn’t have one of the three games! CRAPPPP!!!
Sneezles61

really doesn’t matter now… but them dirty birds (Raven’s)… stomping all over the Titans centerfield logo…
Am I the one gettin’ too mushy?
Sneezles61

Same old Browns huh,:rofl:

Many Sundays the Fox local affiliate here (Miami) would have infomercials rather than the Fox NFL game. No legit way I could figure to watch except paying for Fubo or something for a couple of games a season that were not aired. I don’t know how it works but you would think there was more money in the commercials during an NFL game than what they get for the infomercials.

We can’t get the “local” stations OTA either because it is too far and flat to get a signal.

1 Like

Wow. I figured Pittsburgh would roast them as usual in Pittsburgh. First playoff win since 1994, but seems even longer.

Well you weren’t the only one but the Steelers last 6 games may have given some indication. I think they play the Chiefs next week :grimacing:

Yeah, that was an embarrassing spectacle to say the least. :joy::flushed: Stillers live and die by Ben, 5 turnovers you ain’t winning, even against the Browns.

:beers:
Rad

A game too watch… IFN yer damn cable had it!! GEE WHIZ!!
Sneezles61

Cable? What’s that?

Unfortunately, living amongst big tall trees, the air signal doesn’t work… and my wife really likes TV…
Its a double edge sword…
I heard Steelers lost… What?
Sneezles61