Brewing and Football

No one watching football any more? A legitimate way to drink brews at noon? See how its tied together…? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Sneezles61

I watched the Vikings polish off the Jaguars, and yesterday the Buckeyes over the Spartans so…a number of beers quaffed, having a Perfect Day IPA from Asheville brewing presently.

1 Like

Our kicker left 5 points on the field… BUT… winning is winning… right?
Sneezles61

1 Like

Giants just beat Seattle upset of the season

1 Like

I’ve got the Lions. Nuff said.

1 Like

The way the cards are falling, just opens up the wild card hunt now…
The Broncos are doing a great job defensively…
Ah geez Mr. Noob, our friend here is a “Da Bears” fan… I think she’s had nough…
Just good football being played today…
Sneezles61

1 Like

Of course a Giants game wasn’t broadcast down here.

Well that was an EPICALLY pathetic and embarrassing performance by my Stillers. If you have no run game you MUST be able to catch the ball. Guess I’ll go drown my sorrows in another Great Lakes Christmas ale and regroup for next week.

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

Fight brewing in the east

The 49’er started out pretty good last night… but then their wheels fell off… Bills do look like they are getting organized…
Sneezles61

Well with the drop off of the Pat’s the Bills should start getting respect. Josh Allen just keeps getting better

I must have missed the weather report…did hell freeze over? The lions won!

It was a crazy week. I’m hoping it carries over to fantasy. I was the underdog this week but it looks like I have a good shot tonight

But wait… aren’t Jets 0-12? So when the Lions stumble, they have a cush…
Sneezles61

Our kicker has left 12 points laying on the field… Every time we scope the 2 point conversion, I’ll take a point off his deficient… Just a minute… He just missed again!!! :disappointed: -15…
Sneezles61

I feel you, Stillers receivers can’t catch the ball to save their lives atm. :unamused:

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

Ill need to get a flag and flag pole for next year… Half staff for the loss… Flying high for the win… If any thing like this year… more weeks at half staff… But I won’t give up! I have hope… some day… some day very soon… we’ll be …MEDIOCRE!!! :grin:
Sneezles61

Maybe they should draft that girl from Vanderbilt?

1 Like

I wonder if he gets his last paycheck this week?
Maybe he has a “hang nail”? :grin:
Sneezles61

As a Bills fan it’s hard to feel the sorrow :wink:

DVRed the late game for us (getting) old farts and as hard as I tried saw the score before I watched it. So I just deleted it. Knowing who won takes half the fun out of it.

1 Like