Brewing and Football

Big 10 football starts now! Woohoo!
https://www.elevenwarriors.com/college-football/2020/10/117408/hide-your-brick-walls-ohio-states-season-opening-game-trailer-is-here

Tonight… Gophers and Wolverines… The little brown Jug game!!!
Brews… Check
Pizza… Check
Munchies… Check
I’m ready!!! :hugs:
Sneezles61

1 Like

My Syracuse Orangemen lost 47-21 to Clemson. Actually not a bad showing since #1 Clemson was a 46 point favorite. Noon kickoff so pizza and beer waited till later.

An unranked team scoring 3 touchdowns against #1 Clemson is nothing to be ashamed of

Well, the pizza, munchies and brews were good… Dag nabbit… But there’s more football to be had!
Sneezles61

Yeah, I know …as a Buckeye fan I was hoping the Skunk Weasels would lose to the Golden Gophers.
Did not happen. No “rowing the boat” this week.

1 Like

Now it sounds like some college games are beginning to cancel…
Oh dear… I’d rather peeps are healthy… Let’s see how this unfolds…
Sneezles61

I saw all the celebration in Philly I thought the eagles won the Super Bowl

wow, Drew Brees sure has ‘taken the measure’ of Tom Brady this year. Bucs looking like a NOT playoff contender.

How long is Tom signed up for?
Sneezles61

It’s because they signed Brown bad Karma

Nobody wants to play with him except Brady

1 Like

two years

1 Like

Well with Brady gone to the Bucs, and Cam Newton up here to replace him, its pretty much freed up my sunday afternoons. I have never been a fan of the showboat antics of Newton. And it particularly does not work well when you are not winning. I don’t really blame him as I don’t think he has had any time to work with the team. Definitely a contrast in personality’s though. Well maybe I will watch for a few minutes tonight. Now that everyone is talking about the “winless “ jets…well we will see I guess. Really wish the Pats could have kept Garappalo, but i guess the timing was just not quite right.

The Bucs are definitely better with Brady than they were with Jamais “free Publix shrimp platter” Winston but Drew Brees is still playing lights out at 41. Ive definitely watched the Buccaneers more this year than I have in the last five years combined …

I agree it’s just wierd Cam Newton pitching for New England. Nothing against Cam just well you know

Just playing with the Jets

@sneezles61 the Minnesota Golden Gophers are playing Purdue tonight 7-7 early. Rondale Moore playing for the Boilermakers…he is one special player.

1 Like

Aw nuts… I missed it… :frowning:
Sneezles61

Swear to goodness sake, we got as many yards in penalties as the offense moved the ball forward… Can’t win games that way…
Sneezles61