Brewing and Football

This is why we will have NFL football

More reading

Things are hosed up here… Power out since this mid AM… TV won’t work… ( well thru my boredom I wiped cables and cords… dammit HDMI really was destroyed)… now the wife can’t watch a TV… Barely got the Internet up again… One more straw… ggggrrrr…
I will head out to the garage for a brew… Ponder football… If I believe we can have a FB season… I’m certain to jinx it…
Tomorrow is a brand new day… I’ll get her TV up and running… I hope… :pensive:
Sneezles61

Looks like our fantasy draft will be as late as possible. We were worried about the virus during training camp and players being unavailable on opening day. Going to be a crazy season especially if it follows the pattern of MLB. I guess if a team is shut down for a week maybe they will have to adjust the bye week. A few guys don’t want to bother. I’m in though. Looking forward to the distraction just hoping the players remain safe

Especially now… Need football… I can’t take all this senseless, no brains needed, over and over droning of a couple things… I can’t believe how peeps can be brainwashed to watch for hours and hours…
So the football season is in a tight race behind Bigfoot for elusiveness…
Sneezles61

I don’t know if I agree about being brainwashed I like watching hours a hours of football but I don’t think I’m brainwashed

Watching football isn’t included… :beers::sunglasses:
Sneezles61

1 Like

Ok then I agree

1 Like

I’m a football nut… I was really looking forward to copious amounts of football now since I’m done working… Fooled again :disappointed:
Sneezles61

It’ll be back. Hang in there Viking!

1 Like

The TV mentioned football… I had to stop reading to verify it really said the “word”!!! :hugs:
Sneezles61

Looks like sports will be shutting down.

NNNNNNNNOOOOOO!!!
dammit… Don’t peeps have the ability to resolve issues without a gun and killing!!! Dammit! :rage::rage::rage:
Sneezles61

:beers::sunglasses:
Sneezles61

1 Like

I made it through the first half(early risers)…with the crowd noise piped in it seemed pretty normal…the Chiefs rookie running back fromLSU seems to be a good fit.

Yes, that young lad with the - in his name was one running dude!!! Chiefs started slow… And Texans seemed to hold them defensively… But that changed… It was fun to watch for sure!
Sneezles61

1 Like

Fun watching football again. To bad the chiefs fans are such A holes. Who boos during a moment of silence. That’s classy

3 Likes

It’s on!! It’s must be a dream…
Sneezles61

Football watching during the pandemic…I did enjoy a Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest and a good gourd imperial pumpkin ale from cigar city.