Brewing and Football

If you do root for the Packers, you’re a better man than me @sneezles61. As a Green Bay Packer fan I thought the same way back in 2007 when the Chicago Bears were in the Super Bowl. But when the game started, I just couldn’t do it!

#schadenfreude :slight_smile:

Well, I was all-in for theRavens and the Vikes but now I’m rooting for Aaron and the fellas. If they win at least the championship will be closer than Detroit.

I think it will be Tennessee and SF

Yeah, sadly I think you’re correct.

And while they are playing… a nice brew in your hand?
Sneezles61

Absolutely!!

I thought so too…and then that crazy scramble by Mahomes, Chiefs are in.

SF is blowing GB out of the water… So would SF out play KC?
Sneezles61

Both games were a major flop. Had no investment in either was just hoping for an excitable matchup. Neither panned out. Although Tennessee ‘looked’ close it really wasn’t. San Fran blew GB out and Rodgers looked lost and at the end of the 1st half you could see the defeat in his eyes

I was expecting two exciting games guess not. Very strange. A good amount of Rodgers passes were inaccurate he looked lost

I didn’t expect the Packers to win but, I at least hoped for a competitive game. In addition to Rodger’s mistakes it looked like the defense thought they were playing flag football.

Almost as though they intentionally lost the game…
Sneezles61

1 Like

I’m suspicious. Plenty money to throw a game. With all the crap with sports and politics I’m starting to lose my faith in things

1 Like

Not that I don’t have faith in mankind… I just don’t trust man…
Sneezles61

1 Like

If there is enough money involved, it’s crooked.

Pink Floyd… Money… The root of all evil today… But if you ask for a raise, they’re not giving none away today…
Thank you
Roger Waters!!
Sneezles61

4 Likes

Nearly 15 Billion dollars in revenue for the NFL in 2018

Anyone brew anything special for Superbowl

No… :pensive: Got too busy again… Does Cider count? Then… then yes…
Sneezles61

Pretty even Steven so far.