Brewing and Football

Oh yeah, been a fun couple weeks. Defense is really playing well and Duck hasn’t made nearly as many mistakes as Rudolph. Go Stillers!

:beers:
Rad

Steelers D gave me 25 fantasy pts yesterday

Also loved watching Brady get a beat down and Belichek whining about poor officiating. That’s rich

1 Like

So Belicheks defense is we didn’t actually use the tape (because we got caught). Who’s going to believe that🤔

1 Like

:joy: How could you even consider the Patriots might be cheating!? I’m shocked! :joy:

Rad

1 Like

The problem is at least here in NE is people are fine with it. To much of that nowadays. They should be held accountable just like everyone else almost

1 Like

@radagast spoke too soon about Duck although we still hold the 6 seed. Tough road ahead and not sure we’ll make any noise in post season anyhow. The Cheatriots scandals are really getting old now, fines and draft picks aren’t going to cut it.

Fantasy teams are in 2 championships and 1 3rd place game this weekend, guaranteed 800 with possibility of 2000.

1 Like

Nice payday this is my inaugural season made the finals but I’m beat up a bit need Dalvin Cook to play and produce. Only 200 here depends on the outcome.

1 Like

That’s still awesome! We do a pick em pool and a suicide pool in 2 of the leagues so we have some side game action during the season. Saturday games this weekend and I’m pumped!

1 Like

Duck was asked to do too much last game. He’s an undrafted QB that wasn’t asked to do too much, other than not make mistakes in his last three starts. This game, they treated him like he was Ben and he’s just not. We’ll see if and how he rebounds this week.

Rad

Maybe a good time to keep an eye on the Ravens… They seem to be coming into a good stride… Sneezles61

Yeah my matchup has Lamar Jackson I hope the pull him at halftime

I know the season is over for the Giants and lost in all the playoff races anyone see the Jones -Barkley show yesterday? Need a few more pieces and we will be competitive especially in the NFC East considering the competition. Dallas couldn’t beat the Philly’s even with Philly down to playing their second string and Ertz playing with bruised ribs

Tonight will be the test… Vikes and Packers… I know it’s at our stadium… Will see if the Vikes can play up to the task! Sneezles61

Cook is not playing I picked up Boone on waivers hope he can give me points hopefully Thielen is a bust but the Vikings still win. It used to be simple just pick a team

It’s amazing how nicely the Vikes let us down… I’ll follow the Ravens for the rest of this season… Next year, I’ll follow the Vikes again. Sneezles61

Yes I’m following the Ravens this year as well. Lamar Jackson is a phenomenon

He puts a another face in the game the defense has be alert too… Almost looks like a college game… He’s very good! Sneezles61

My son is a big Ravens fan. I’m a shirttail Lions fan but with yet another disappointing, lackluster, they don’t care season I’m becoming an evangelized Raven fan. Jackson is fun to watch!

1 Like

It puts me in a very uncomfortable position of actually wanting to watch those darned birds! This is a significant moral struggle for a Steelers fan! :joy: That being said, my wife may have something extra to cheer for this weekend, if the Steelers lose, the beard will come off, which she hates with a passion but tolerates from Thanksgiving until the Steelers are done for the year. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Rad

2 Likes