Brewing and Football

Well, we are watching Adrian Peterson play against us tonight… I think he should do well as we don’t know how to tackle by the legs…:disappointed: Anyways… If this becomes a bit boring… I can at least keg my APA!! There tied brewing and football together… Go Vikes Sneezles61
OK, they don’t look like the typical Vikes… give them a few more minutes… I am enjoying the west coast style pass game tho!!:sunglasses:
We flipping won?:dizzy_face:

1 Like

That was quite a dramatic field goal!! Not banging on you Brew Cat, just a good game… Sneezles61

Not if your rooting for the jints

I’m sure @WMNoob is enjoying the game

Nope- too cheap for satellite. LOL Read some of the Hops book with a stogie and a brew.

I don’t know how far you are from a transmitter but I put a moshu HD antenna on my roof and get all the local stations free. Got a Roku with sling to pick up ESPN $20. I’m a cord cutter

We have cable… 100’ tall pines all around block air signals… Sneezles61

We get lots of broadcast stuff, even WI stations, but internet is satellite with limited bandwidth. No cable on my road or even hi speed internet over fiber available.

I was embarrassed to wear my hat today

1 Like

You now know how it is to be vikings fan… Thats OK by me, it helps to put callous’ on your feelings… dirty rotten pouting stuff… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Sneezles61

That’s alright I’ll get my grandson to mail me a broncos hat they’ve been fun to watch

2 Likes

Brewing and football= good
Politics and football= not so much

1 Like

Maybe they shouldn’t show the star spangled banner being preformed… I’m not much for the disrespect, but, I don’t see the need to make it the big talk/front page news… Sneezles61

1 Like

Let’s just take Hank Jr.'s advice maybe?

2 Likes

Or anything Conway Twitty.

1 Like

Not a fan of Jr always liked Dr though

I forgot all about that song… Sneezles61

Me too but was streaming Pandora on the Harley today and it came on. PERFECT for today! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I meant SR

I saw the S & D were a bit too close! :stuck_out_tongue: Sneezles61
PS… No football tonight… Wifes most favorite shows are on… All night, back to back, every night…:weary: