Brewing and Football

Mexican Lager, a brown ale, a cherry cheesecake beer, and a pineapple gose. My chocolate bock is lagering. ESB is dry hopping.

2 Likes

Blundered bock, Summit Mia bock… and a few yellow bellies… Meatballs, and crackers and chips… casual if at all possible… Go Rams!! Sneezles61

Oh yea food. Phil’s hot Mexican dip, wings and big samidge. Oh and my sister is bringing salad. She doesn’t watch football and leaves at half time. Don’t laugh every family has one.

1 Like

Now my wife wants to drag me uptown to watch the first half… :disappointed: Sneezles61

You gonna eat salad

1 Like

No… probably even worse tho… Drink some BMC… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Sneezles61

What a way to end the season is insult to injury

1 Like

What is BMC?

Pregame activities were cleaning 3 kegs, two caonnonballs, two fermenters, lids, airlocks, etc., harvested two London Fog yeast samples. Cleaned a bunch of kegging tubing as well. Made a meatloaf and have that in the Instanpot with fennel/butter potatoes so now have sat down for some queso and chips and a Grand Armory Crop Duster. Go Rams! You still with us @brewmanchu ? LOL Kinda envious of you buddy! I’ve got that > 9% NERIPA in the keg and can’t wit for it to get gassed!

1 Like

Bub Miller Coors. But I think bud owns Miller now so it BC (before craft)

2 Likes

Ahhhhh, Bach …

1 Like

Big Massproduced Crap… BMC… Don’t read too far into it… Sneezles61

1 Like

Well, I guess thats not the out come I would’ve liked… Cant change that now… right? Sneezles61

Only had 2 each and it was pretty darn good. Better than the game if that means anything. Went to club for superbowl party so I leveled out with some Yuengling. The Humulus Cumulus hides the abv very well I must say!

1 Like

Pretty boring game. The whole spectacle has really gotten bad. The commercials were weak the halftime show was the worst ever. I should have joined the boycott. Oh and I have heartburn.

3 Likes

We planned to stay home for the game but a neighbor had an impromptu Super Bowl party. Glad we went. People from five of our condos showed up. I brought a sixer from Coppertail brewing up in Tampa. My pale ale with Nordic yeast is not carbonated yet. Really wanted to share a bottle or two of that to get some opinions.

My wife makes “chicken wing dip” with shredded chicken, cream cheese, blue cheese and Franks hot sauce. That was a hit.

No one really paid much attention to the game. It wasn’t very interesting but we all had a good time.

1 Like

Hard fought game… defensively… That was good… The gloating at the end… I’m not a big fan of… BUT, when you win the big game… Its your right…
Not too far away is the pregame season… I’ll be ramped up then… again… to be let down by my overly mediocre team! :sunglasses: Sneezles61

2 Likes

Anyone watching AAF tonight. We’re gonna tune in to see what it’s about.

Well I gave it a look. Interesting format. No kickoffs shorter game clock so the game moved quickly. No full screen commercials which was nice and annoying at the same time. They are pushing it as a developmental league. Not sure how they will make money unless maybe the NFL signs on. Not sure how they will develop a fan base other than gambling. There was alot of fans in costumes going crazy. Don’t know where they came from. They appeared to be drinking. Wondering if they got free beer to act so excited about a team that nobody knows anything about. Odd.

2 Likes

Didn’t even know about this. I took a look at their schedule and how to watch. It looks like most or all of the 8pm games are on NFL network. If this is the case and it is pay, they will die a quick death. I find it difficult to shell out money to watch questionable content. I do like their attempt to streamline the game though.

Funny, this morning I was saying to my wife how football is over, baseball hasn’t started and my NCAA basketball team played yesterday. Now what do I watch on Sunday? She says NASCAR? This is a joke because neither one of us is a fan. Don’t like NBA either. I do have beer though.

1 Like