Brewing and Football

I love the students right behind them… classic reaction.

That was a helluva shot for sure!

1 Like

Wife is bouncing off the walls in anticipation. We have our snacks lined up the beer is ready. I have no favorite in the Rams/Saints game they both deserve it. I will pick either one of them over the Chiefs in the SB.

I’m going to waffle… I’m looking for Rams/Chiefs to the SB… Lets get some new teams in there… Those old guys can learn to brew beer and chat with us! :smile: Sneezles61

2 Likes

I agree @sneezles61. Brees is a good dude and I don’t mind him being in the big one but I can’t stand to see Brady and Pats again. Mahomes is going to be a stud if he’s not classified that already.
We survived the blizzard of '19 apparently but it’s gonna get cold now. Wife and I are making fajitas and catching up on beer drinking today.

3 Likes

We’re out of power but this spring I put in a generator disconnect. Good to go

2 Likes

Heart says Chiefs/Rams, but if I was betting it would be Chiefs/Saints…TB hasn’t fared well at Arrowhead.

DOG GONNIT… Kicked a keg last night… I’ll have to force the blundered bock… RAMS Sneezles61

I’m working the 2h I made. It may kick soon

Chili, football and water…:disappointed: Its just too young…
I hope the rams show up soon… Sneezles61

1 Like

My latest DIPA needs more time on gas also…thankfully picked up a growler of “007” IPA on Friday…

1 Like

Halftime B double E double R-U-N.

2 Likes

How did that happen

Rams or green beer? The saints fans are gonna be a crying their eyes out… I don’t feel sorry for them… It sure bites when someone plays dirty pool and doesnt get caught…
Now on the other game… If Pats don’t win… the refs didn’t help them enough… Good game! Sneezles61
:no_mouth:

Both games were good. Competitive nonetheless. Yeah Saints got bit by the refs.

Pats Chiefs was a good game that didn’t come down to blown calls.

Oh, now maybe us common folk can buy tickets. I still can’t but…

I’d hate to be Dee Ford in the KC locker room

1 Like

Another reason college football rules are better. How can such a close game between two teams be decided and Mahomes never gets the ball.

I don’t mind letting them win with a touch down… not a field goal though. Sneezles61

I think the college rules are better. Each team gets possession. Basically your letting a coin toss decide the game. With to good scoring teams whoever wins the overtime toss has a better than even chance of winning. Maybe during the regular season when they have to get the next TV programs on. But the playoffs when single game elimination. Come on

1 Like

I think to get to that point, they must be both good scoring teams…
But, I could be swayed… How about also having the second place teams play the week end before the super bowl? You would have 3-4 places established… More football? Sneezles61

What’s on tap for Super bowl. I’ll bring a couple growlers of resilience