Brewing and Football

Well a new season starts tonight with the patriots. I checked my team (Giants) schedule and apparently the don’t play NE until February 4th

OH yeah… Thats so funny I whizzed me self!!!:joy::sweat_smile: :fearful: Sneezles61

funny ha ha. Who is the only team to beat the patsies every time they met in the SB? just sayin

I can tell you whose team has lost very time they faced the Pats…:disappointed: Sneezles6
Well I screwed that one up… Time for a brew now…

are you saying whose team has never faced the patsies in the SB?

Anytime we… er, they played the Patty’s … Sneezles61

All I’m going to say is I’m from Ohio. Enough said.

hmmmm, buckeyes… I wonder if they are as big as up here… hmmm. Sneezles61

I have a buckeye in my yard. Planted 6 years ago and only 2 feet tall.

I was referring to the Bengals and Browns. One team doesn’t provide much to cheer for and the other falters every year. Truth be told I’m an Irish fan and actually went to the game last weekend.

Living in “the ‘Bus’” gets old with the Buckeyes. Better not say nothing bad about the buckeyes. You’ll even get fired from your job. Ask Bruce Hooley . Better not say anything bad…

I was being factious … Buck. eyes… kinda. Sneezles61

Really, I can’t bang on any other team… we seem to revel in mediocre… I’m ok with that… I’d hate to be a winner one year and a loser the next… Thats a tough crowd… to quote Rodney… Sneezles61

Had a nice 8-point walk by my blind last fall. Unfortunately the wind shifted and the last I saw of him was his buckeye bounding off into the woods. :laughing:

2 Likes

We’ve many does and fawns around here… Just a bump south of us , we’ve seen 3 very nice bucks in velvet… It won’t be long and they won’t be hanging together… I need to get a trail camera out… I know they are about… Sneezles61

Around here we have 75% New England fans and maybe 20% Giants fans a smattering of Jets fans and then all the rest. Good game last night

Go Giants!

Can I get a go Lions!? Talk about a team that continues to underwhelm year after year. :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

Can’t seem to get into it yet. Summer can’t be over. Was and still am I guess a Bills fan but it’s tough never winning. Like the Giants and they do so I can actually watch my team win.

Watched our Syracuse Orangemen fall to Middle Tennessee Saturday and I honestly forgot they were a collegiate team. They do have our old coach Scott Shafer as defensive coordinator. Oh and I drank homebrew to keep this on topic.

1 Like

Well at least your team won yesterday. For me I can walk around town wearing my giants hat and none of the patriot fans are making comments

1 Like

I brewed a Black IPA yesterday afternoon and hooked up my wife’s ipad via slingbox to my bluetooth speaker so I could watch the Stillers play the Brownies in my garage. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Sadly, it was much closer of a game than it should have been but still got the win. Ben is now the winningest QB in Brownies stadium history since they came back in '99. :joy:

@brew_cat Eli will always hold a special place in my heart because he smacked the bloody Pats twice, atta boy! :raised_hands: That being said, congrats to the Chiefs for also shellacking the Pats this week!

:beers:
Rad